11 May Your Ultimate Father’s Day Gift Guide Featuring 11 Unusual Father’s Day Gift Ideas Your Dad Will Love!
First of All, When is Father’s Day UK?
In the UK, Father’s Day is held on the third Sunday of June – this means that it takes place on a different day each year. So, whenever June rolls around, it is time to start thinking about present ideas dads and granddads will appreciate!
What’s more, finding a special gift on behalf of your children for their daddy, can be just as exciting too!
When Was Father’s Day Introduced?
Father’s Day, was officially established in 1910 in America as a response to Mother’s Day. It was suggested by a lady named Sonora Smart Dodd, who wanted to praise her own father – a civil war veteran for his hard work as a single parent. Sonora put the idea to her church who agreed to hold a celebration.
Browse Our Unique Presents Men Will Love to Receive On Father’s Day
1. Celebrate with a Feast to Remember with These Father’s Day BBQ Gifts
These novelty chocolate shapes will go down a treat with any dad! Not only are the chocolate objects unusual gifts Dad will love, they are also incredibly realistic in appearance and taste scrumptious too!
- For a dad who is an avid golfer this option would be perfect
- If he enjoys DIY, this chocolate spanner will certainly make him smile!
- This solid hammer is made from the finest chocolate.
- Perhaps your father enjoys fine wine? If so this chocolate corkscrew is a sure winner
- Click here for more chocolate object ideas.
3. How About a Selection of Good Father’s Day Presents for Dads Who Love the Great Outdoors?
If your dad likes to spend time outside with nature, then he is sure to appreciate this gift – a filter bottle which removes almost all bacteria from non-salt water.
The stylish bottle would even be great for the gym or for an active dad who cycles to work or enjoys long rides on the weekend!
Choose a bestselling marble click clock to really wow your dad! With the click of the fingers, this super cool clock can tell you the time, date and temperature alternately. It automatically switches off when the room is quiet.
Better still, you can set the clock to a permanent display if you wish, and even set weekday and weekend alarms, making this snazzy gadget an essential in your dad’s morning routine!
You could liven up your dad’s beside table with the black gravity version. It is perfect for when your dad wakes up early in the morning bleary eyed and needs to check the time and it a modern gadget he will love using time and again.
5. If Your Dad Enjoys Sleeping Under the Stars, Perhaps Choose from Our Camping Gifts Men Always Appreciate
Is your dad a camping nut? If so, he will love this selection of hand-picked good Father’s Day presents ideal for his next outdoor adventure:
- A retro VW Wash Bag is a great choice for a present. Not only is it useful, but it is pretty trendy too!
- Give your dad the gift of a well-earned rest with this foldable suspension chair, which is so easy to transport and can be used all holiday or even when he just wants to relax in the garden!
- To top it off, this t-shirt is a funny gift for any avid camper.
6. Show Your Dad How Much You Appreciate His Cooking with These Cheap Gifts Men Will Enjoy Using in the Kitchen
Any kitchen-dwelling dad will love these gifts and he will be touched by the extra thought you have put into his presents.
- If your dad’s spaghetti bolognese is his signature dish, this wacky cheese-shaped spaghetti measurer will add some fun to his Italian dishes!
- This acrobat vegetable peeler is fun and practical – especially if he enjoys keeping fit!
- Finally, if your Dad is a Game of Thrones enthusiast, this is the chopping board for him!
For a father who takes pride in his appearance, he would be delighted to unwrap the Dear Barber Groom Go gift set, which contains moustache wax, beard oil and a unique fragrance, all packaged in a handsome case.
If you know he is about to jet off on holiday, choose the complete Scaramouche & Fandango Men’s Travel Pack to make the task of packing even easier. Both are special gifts men will love!
Sticking with the men’s grooming theme, you will find more toiletry gift sets and good gifts men will love here.
8. Does Your Dad Have a Way with Words? Fridge Letter Magnets Make Fantastic Cheap Gifts Men Will Have Laugh With
These fridge letter magnets are unusual Father’s Day Gifts, but are sure to get a laugh on the day itself! A food-loving father will love leaving jokes on the fridge written in these awesome spaghetti magnets. If your Dad likes to travel, he will appreciate these unique airport-themed magnets.
He might also appreciate these military themed letters, especially when writing important messages or notes to remember!
9. Admire These Novelty Cufflinks: Gifts Men Who Have Everything Will Always Find Room For
10. Stylish Cufflink Boxes Are Amongst the Top Gifts Men Would Love to Unwrap on Father’s Day
For a handsome solution to keeping cufflinks safe, this stacked cufflinks box will be a wonderful keepsake for your father to admire in years to come.
Another option is this beautiful leather cufflink display box which also comes with a draw and space to keep up to four wristwatches safe – an absolute must if your dad loves wearing smart watches.
Dad won’t want to miss the opportunity to kick back with a drink on Father’s Day, and these novelty bottle openers will let him do it in style. Bottle Opener Bunny suits the animal-lover and would look great on the wall if your dad has a man cave or gaming room!
While the Poker Bottle Opener is a convenient, wallet-friendly size and always at hand when your dad wants to open a bottle of beer and impress his friends at the same time!
Now’s The Time To Choose The Unusual Gifts Dad Will Love!
From the best men’s grooming kit on the market to the camping gifts men will just love to take with them on their next trip, this article has hopefully given you plenty of ideas when it comes to choosing special gifts men love on Father’s Day!